Background color

Mar 7, 2008 at 10:23 PM
I would like to change the background color of singularity from blue to red. Which file I have to edit?
Thanks for your help.
Mar 7, 2008 at 11:00 PM

I would like to change the background color of singularity from blue to red. Which file I have to edit?

I suggest looking in HalScreen.cs at the Coloring enum. My dos skills are rusty but you might want to change the highest nibble from 1 to 4. You might have to make similar changes in other places.

Now that gave me a better idea for a toy to write, how about a console tweaker app? Anyone seen something like that buried in the source?
Mar 8, 2008 at 7:21 PM
Edited Mar 8, 2008 at 7:21 PM

mgambrell wrote:

I suggest looking in HalScreen.cs at the Coloring enum. My dos skills are rusty but you might want to change the highest nibble from 1 to 4. You might have to make similar changes in other places.

Now that gave me a better idea for a toy to write, how about a console tweaker app? Anyone seen something like that buried in the source?

I tried it but nothing changed. Please can somebody help??

Ty
Mar 8, 2008 at 7:49 PM
Sorry for the double post.

I edited the HalScreen.cs again and it works :-)
But which files I have to edit to change the color of the bootloader and the HAL?

ty